Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 8, 9, 10 – Chena Hot Springs Road

I guess by now it is obvious that the variety of wildlife I see in Alaska gets me excited.  I now holler ‘moose’ and LeRoy hits the brakes!  Trouble is once I hollered ‘moose’ and he stopped before I realized I should have said ‘moose poop’ – oops. 

So this was the sighting the first day – he had a little start of antlers.





Our site for a couple nights




Sunday morning we continued on to Chena Hot Springs.
First…look way across the water




Now I am getting excited!


This one has antlers!































Our view for the night..

We weren’t impressed with Chena Hot Springs…did not take a dip.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great butt shot and the one with the water dripping off the antlers is really neat.

    http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete